[Bloat] The press release is working

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:44:47 EDT 2015

that's not the actual title of the article they reference, sigh. good
discussion tho.

I will believe the PR is working when articles appear in the guardian,
nyy, washington post, sj mercury news, multiple international papers
and the economist, and I am given a chance to sing the mushroom
management song [1] with the audience joining each rousing chorus, on
the Late Show...

not before.

Winning the tech press and blogosphere is not enough. Seeing Barack
Obama utter the word, "bufferbloat", might be.

[1] http://steve.savitzky.net/Songs/mushroom/

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht