[Bloat] My FCC Submission - DEADLINE - Tuesday, 8 Sep 2015

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:36:56 EDT 2015

Folks,

I submitted a comment to the FCC re: the Proposed Rule that would (ultimately) require router manufacturers prohibit third-party modifications to firmware of equipment that contains a radio.  It's at: http://richb-hanover.com/comment-to-the-fcc-re-consumer-router-firmware/

If you care to comment, you can go to the FCC Comment page (link below) and click the green SUBMIT A FORMAL COMMENT button. The deadline for comments is midnight (EDT) 8 Sep 2015 (this Tuesday).

Feel free to plagiarize my note, or use any of the points from LibrePlanet's Save WiFI page at https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Save_WiFi

And after you've posted, let us know what you said!

Rich

FCC Comment Page: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2015/08/06/2015-18402/equipment-authorization-and-electronic-labeling-for-wireless-devices