[Bloat] how to submit your signatures for the cerowrt letter to the fcc

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:51:50 EDT 2015

Given the large number of people willing to sign our fcc letter, and
the pressing deadlines, I am automating the collection of signatures.
The letter has grown enormously and is now in dire need of an editing
pass - and I need to get away from it for a while, but still has not
changed substantially in thrust from the original. The 5 mandates
remain untouched.

signatories will get a chance - but perhaps as little as 24 hours
notice! to review the final letter before approving their signature
being applied.

It is kind of unknown what the correct format is, so I am requesting
you supply the following information via email to
fccsigs at bufferbloat.net. Personally I would prefer to keep it to just
name, title, citizenship on the final letter, but...

Please fill out this form after the colons. Some of these fields are
optional of course. No need to identify your employer if you don't
wish, and I dont think phone numbers are needed either. If someone can
roll a web form, all the better.

Name: Your Name
Title: Your title
Affiliation: company, institute, etc