[Bloat] dslreports bufferbloat tests

jb justin at dslr.net
Wed Apr 6 22:06:57 EDT 2016

Regarding picking up advanced congestion management in a result, it
would be possible by adding a concurrent tcpdump on each test server -
running all the time and filtering for the appropriate bits.

But am I just looking for "ECN capable" flags originating from a given
public IP?
or am I filtering just for CE marks (11), indicating there was some
active queue management actually going on -- and only that would be
worth mentioning?

thanks