[Bloat] [Make-wifi-fast] graphing airtime fairness in wifi

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Mon Apr 18 19:02:14 EDT 2016

Another way might be to think about it from the fairness scheduler
perspective - compute a "benefit ratio" for each end device where the
denominator is the information that would be transferred using a legacy
rate (theoretical) and the numerator is the actual information transferred
to that device, all normalized on some unit of time (1 second?)   It's
similar to efficiency but gives a multiplier indicating how well fairness
algorithms are working.

Bob