[Bloat] pie, codel, fq_pie, fq_codel tech report

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Wed Aug 3 13:03:29 EDT 2016

Nicely laid out and reported, but I have a question for the authors. At the
top of section II. D. it says:
"Instantaneous’ throughput is an approximation derived
from the actual bytes transferred during constant windows
of time."

Is the "actual bytes transferred" the sum of the packet sizes through
the link or is it the actual advance in sequence number bytes?

	thanks,
		Kathie