[Bloat] coping with overagressive spam filters

Alan Jenkins alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:16:15 EDT 2016

On 10/08/16 11:08, Dave Täht wrote:
> I do not know why but emails from both of my email accounts - both on
> this server and from my gmail have been landing in multiple people's
> spam buckets. Please check your spam mailboxes and/or try sending a new
> mail to these lists to see if it's related to the list or me....

Hard to tell but I know yours have been going to my Gmail spam and
mostly still are (up to and including "wifi airtime fairness patches
could use eyeballs and testing").

Noah's last message didn't, but Etienne's did.  Maybe the list is around
a threshold score.

It's annoying as I feel I've sent enough mails _to_ you (and the list,
for that matter), that GMail should have you whitelisted.

Alan