[Bloat] [rmcat] webrtc vs aqm and/or sfq

Ingemar Johansson S ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Sat Aug 27 06:01:16 EDT 2016

Hi

For what it is worth, ECN handling is described for SCReAM since a while back.
It is however not yet implemented in the code at (https://github.com/EricssonResearch/scream ), this is however a quite easy task to do and if the interest in SCReAM picks up then I am happy to spend the 2-3 hours that it takes to add ECN support to the code.

/Ingemar