[Bloat] TCP BBR paper is now generally available

Neal Cardwell ncardwell at google.com
Sat Dec 3 22:18:08 EST 2016

>    http://storage.sesse.net/bbr.pcap -- ssh+tar+gnupg

I agree with Eric that for the ssh+tar+gnupg case the ACK stream seems
like the culprit here. After about 1 second, the ACKs are suddenly
very stretched and very delayed (often more than 100ms). See the
attached screen shots.

I like Eric's theory that the ACKs might be going through fq.
Particularly since the uplink data starts having issues around the
same time as the ACKs for the downlink data.

neal