[Bloat] dslreports redux

jb justin at dslr.net
Sun Dec 18 20:06:45 EST 2016

It gets that grade because the Idle latency is so awful there is really
little difference between idle latency and other latency measurements..

They clearly have some issues with their connection, PC or browser, with
that kind of latency over cable. So the buffer bloat reading (or giving any
grades for anything) are kind of meaningless.