[Bloat] doing better videoconferencing and voip emulation and analysis?

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sat Feb 13 17:56:27 EST 2016

Dave Täht <dave at taht.net> wrote:
    > C) Not wanting to write it in C (and the low level features needed like
    > sendmmsg and manipulating low level ip header constructs like qos and
    > ecn seem hard to get at in many other languages)

I'd use go, and see if I could import pjsip libraries for RTP.
In my reading of the GO book (by B.Kernighan), it seems that support for C
and C++ libraries is easy in GO, but I'm still at chapter 5...

linphone uses bellesip; other than compile it, I have no experience to
recommend for or against it.