[Bloat] fq_codel settings for 25/3 connection?

John Klimek jklimek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:27:18 EST 2016

Thanks very much for the information!  (I've been reading 20+ page threads on Ubiquity's forum looking for messages that you've posted)

I'm going to be testing an EdgeRouter X which doesn't support hardware acceleration so I don't think I have to worry about TCP offload (?).  (I'd like to use my existing x86 hardware but I can't find a solid router OS that I like)

I'll also go ahead and enable fq_codel on my downstream and hope for the best.

Thanks again,
John