[Bloat] Getting started with sqm-scripts - latency good, bandwidth decimated

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Wed Jan 20 12:32:22 EST 2016

Last I looked at this you can attach a qdisc to a virtual interface, but
there is no backpressure, since the interface is virtual and the real
interface it feeds will never 'stop' accepting packets (since you are
really feeding into another qdisc).

So you can do things like rate pacing, logging, etc.

Simon