[Bloat] bufferbloat.net is sorely missed.

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:09:13 EDT 2016

for those of you that are not used to the wonderfulness of using hugo
to develop web content, it is amazing.

Install hugo from:  https://gohugo.io/

do a git clone of toke's repo.
cd into that dir.

hugo -D server

It currently on my hardware generates the entire site statically in
490ms (note that as best I recall we had 360 wiki pages not 188, btw),
and you can go and edit anything until you are satisified with it with
one editor and one web window open.

There is a great deal of curation that can be done (after it
stablizes), and also it can be easily checked for errors with tools
like html linkcheckers, etc.

It also loads tons faster than the redmine version.

d at dancer:~/git/bufferbloat-net$ hugo -D server
0 draft content
0 future content
188 pages created
0 non-page files copied
0 paginator pages created
0 tags created
0 categories created
in 490 ms
Watching for changes in /home/d/git/bufferbloat-net/{content,layouts,static}
Serving pages from memory
Web Server is available at http://localhost:1313/projects/

http://blog.cerowrt.org