[Bloat] bufferbloat.net is sorely missed/Now it's back!

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sat Jun 11 16:05:04 EDT 2016

Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> writes:

> The new site just went live here in the shrubs of New Hampshire, USA.
> (It wasn't working ~10 minutes ago.)

Awesome! The letsencrypt servers seem to have picked up the change too,
so there's now a cert in place and non-https redirects to serve via
https.

> WOW! This is a wonderful piece of work! It manages to regain most of
> the structure of the separate parts of the Redmine system.

Thanks! Yeah, tried to keep the structure from the Redmine install. The
only thing that may not be too obvious from the git repo is that the
static site uses the /project prefix as its root. This is to take
advantage of the built-in 'section' functionality of Hugo. The Hugo
output is simply put in a subfolder on the server, and I configured it
to redirect / to /projects.

> I just forked the repo and will start looking for places to make it
> better. Thanks!

Awesome! Will update the README with a few pointers on how it's
structured (unless you beat me to it ;)).

> PS I will leave my placeholder github.io site up in case anyone wants
> to go back via the Wayback Machine.
> http://richb-hanover.github.io/bufferbloat-site/

Cool. Also added the archive.org 404 helper to the 404 page for the new
site :)

-Toke