[Bloat] bufferbloat at high edge rates

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.com
Mon Nov 14 15:06:01 EST 2016

My measurements are showing those kinds of delays are in the client
network but I don't know enough about this set up to know what's
going on.

If anyone is interested, I'm talking about some recent measurements at
the IRTG MAPRG meeting that is Thursday morning Korea time. I'm
guessing there's not much interest though since I had no comments on the
previous measurements though a fair number of people downloaded my
writeup.

	Kathie