[Bloat] bufferbloat at high edge rates

jb justin at dslr.net
Tue Nov 15 18:16:46 EST 2016

Yeah sorry the forum software zipped up the attachment and thus loses the
executable permission flags. I'll attach zips to the post instead which I
think will fix that.

file *amd64

dslrcli-darwin-amd64:  Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64

dslrcli-freebsd-amd64: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1
(FreeBSD), statically linked, not stripped

dslrcli-linux-amd64:   ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV),
statically linked, not stripped

dslrcli-netbsd-amd64:  ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1
(NetBSD), statically linked, for NetBSD 5.99, not stripped