[Bloat] Differences between dslr cli program vs. web test

jb justin at dslr.net
Sat Nov 19 20:05:12 EST 2016

I'll run some tests myself however can you compare using the same number of
streams?

the CLI in this example is doing 18 down and 12 up, the web is doing - for
your connection speed - a more
reasonable 8 down and 2 up and has a correspondingly lower re-transmit
error rate on the server side.

Also can you compare just 1 stream down and 1 up?

thanks