[Bloat] "Best Practices for Benchmarking" article still up to date?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:53:55 EST 2016

It's getting long in the tooth, yes. The early advice to use HZ1000
more or less still applies to BSD, but linux long ago gained nohz
capability. I tend to build things with HZ250 still - but I don't even
know what openwrt uses, and we leverage hirez timers now on most
platforms anyway.

http://blog.cerowrt.org