[Bloat] fixing bufferbloat in 2017

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:04:35 EST 2016

> On 23 Nov, 2016, at 10:28, Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike at swm.pp.se> wrote:
>
> If we can find a product that solves the gaming community problem (they're one of the people who have "ping" in their applications and who immediately notices when it's bad), we could perhaps approach someone prominent in that gaming community and making a video on how to solve the problem.

I can immediately think of one or two people who might be receptive to such a thing, if we can put together something approachable and practical.

The real problem is that currently our instructions start with “reflash your router firmware”, not with “buy this inexpensive router that Just Works".

 - Jonathan Morton