[Bloat] fixing bufferbloat in 2017

David Lang david at lang.hm
Wed Nov 23 14:42:28 EST 2016

Most people not only aren't operating at 1Gb/sec, they can't buy a 1Gb/sec line
at any cost.

100Mb is getting more common, but the majority of people cannot buy a line this
fast for any amount of money.

10-30 Mb is probably the range that "most people" have, with a large number stll
having <10Mb available, no matter what they are willing to pay

David Lang