[Bloat] Fixing bufferbloat in 2017

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Sun Nov 27 21:16:54 EST 2016

This went by in a previous posting I made:

Ookla may have made themselves long term irrelevant by their recent
behavior.  When your customers start funding development of a replacement
(as Comcast has), you know they aren't happy.

So I don't sweat Ookla: helping out the Comcast test effort is probably the
best way to get bufferbloat in front of everyone, and best yet, the code
for the tests is out there.

                                                     - Jim