[Bloat] Fixing bufferbloat in 2017

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 10:23:41 EST 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Pedro Tumusok <pedro.tumusok at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:48 PM, David Collier-Brown <davec-b at rogers.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> A short RFC with a clear summary would change the ground on which we
>> stand.
>> Include me in if you're planning one.

For the record, the rfc output of the aqm working group is here:

https://tools.ietf.org/wg/aqm/

And I'd made an attempt at developing a short RFC

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/draft-taht-home-gateway-best-practices-00.html

but encountered so much flack from the aqm-ers on the list, that I
gave up, and decided to concentrate on getting the code out there on
multiple platforms, to finding the problems in the algorithms in the
real world, and creating de-facto standards.

http://blog.cerowrt.org