[Bloat] [Make-wifi-fast] the wifi airtime-fair fq_codel stuff on net-next looks mostly good

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:46:24 EDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Jim Gettys <jg at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> All I can say is I bow down to your persistence...

The .debs are airtime-8 for a reason. I kept bisecting until I
bothered to boot into a normal kernel and realized that my main test
box had broken in the move during the loma prieta fire. I can show you
some really horrible graphs of what happens to wifi under stress with
no antennas attached....

> Congratulations!

Thx. I'm logging out for a few days. Toke's giving a talk wednesday...

http://openwrtsummit.org/#quick-details