[Bloat] grading bloat better

jb justin at dslr.net
Fri Oct 14 18:48:15 EDT 2016

Is this classic buffer bloat on 50 megabit cable modem?

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31035315-Weird-speed-test-results-It-falls-off-right-at-the-end

by extending the download duration to 30 seconds, what looks like
a speed "fall-off at the end" reveals two complete stall/recoveries, and
associated
high latency during the download phase.