[Bloat] Large decrease in speed needed to combat bufferbloat?

jb justin at dslr.net
Thu Oct 20 23:53:23 EDT 2016

Regarding bloat testing ping on my test at dslreports.com it is done with
web sockets so is sensitive to
a) how busy the single threaded javascript engine in the browser is
b) whether you are using https or http
The degree of vagueness depends on browser and CPU speed and how fast your
connection is generally however I would not suggest that it is as accurate
as a UDP or ICMP ping given the above factors.

thanks
-Justin