[Bloat] 22 seconds til bloat on gfiber?

Klatsky, Carl Carl_Klatsky at comcast.com
Mon Oct 24 09:13:36 EDT 2016

Thanks Justin.  I found the Preferences and set to Hi-Res bufferbloat testing, but I don’t see the Hi-Res when I click the graph in my test results.  The Hi-Res test should run longer than the standard speed test, yes?

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/5428417

Regards,
Carl Klatsky

Sure, will take a look at the graph.

In the test preferences screen, under Advanced.
see screen shot hopefully attached.

thanks.