[Bloat] iperf3 and packet bursts

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:58:37 EDT 2016

And I just pushed a branch that calculates a timer interval based on the
throttle rate and the buffer size, with a cap on the timer frequency that
can be changed via the command-line.  It _seems_ to work well, and give
really smooth pacing.  Incredibly smooth pacing, actually (at least at 1ms
time bucket intervals).

The branch is here:  https://github.com/woody77/iperf/tree/pacing_timer

-Aaron