[Bloat] What is your favourite Flent feature?

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Apr 25 07:49:11 EDT 2017

Hey everyone

I finally got around to a much-needed freshening of the front page on
https://flent.org/ - so it now contains a feature list and a screen shot
as the first content. I've also recently written a blog post[1]
highlighting some of Flent's features, and Flent was recently featured
on Google's Open Source Peer Bonus programme[2].

Since I am planning on writing an expanded version of the short paper[3]
describing Flent, I thought I would solicit some feedback on what to
focus on. I envision something that is structured to showcase one or
more of Flent's features by going through an example experiment.

So, here's my question: What feature(s) would you most like to see in
such an article? Whether it's because it is something that you like and
use, and so feel is important to showcase, or because it's something
that you would like to see explained better; any input is welcome. Feel
free to use the feature list on flent.org or in the blog post as
inspiration; or come up with your own :)

Many thanks in advance,

-Toke

[1] https://blog.tohojo.dk/2017/04/the-story-of-flent-the-flexible-network-tester.html
[2] https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/03/the-latest-round-of-google-open-source.html