[Bloat] benefits of ack filtering

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:36:12 EST 2017

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Luca Muscariello
<luca.muscariello at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-3700-series/white-paper-c11-735947.html

Good news all over. I wonder what happens on cisco against the suite
of tests toke made available here:

https://www.cs.kau.se/tohojo/airtime-fairness/

People are getting some good results with this stuff:
https://forum.lede-project.org/t/ubiquiti-unifi-ac-mesh/4499/4
(however, I currently have 6 bricked ones that I need to recover, and
am having way more fun in simulation that I imagined I could ever
have)....

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619