[Bloat] Self-hosted speed test

Carlos R. Pasqualini pasqualinic at fcal.uner.edu.ar
Thu Dec 7 14:24:29 EST 2017

El jue, 07-12-2017 a las 21:10 +0200, Jonathan Morton escribió:
> Have you considered the Flent tool?  It has a lot of useful test
> scenarios, and was actually the inspiration for dslreports' user-
> friendly tests.
> - Jonathan Morton

Thank you Jonathan and Dave for your answers

I have it installed on my system, but it is a desktop app, not web
hosted. That's why I referenced DSL Reports' and not Flent directly.

With Flent I can run tests to hosts I can access to, but not to hosts
behind a NATed segment whose sysadmin is somebody else, in that case we
would need that that person get Flent/Netperf installed and run the
tests.

If we had something web based, may be is not as perfect as
flent/netperf, but it can be really helpful.

Thanks again

--
Carlos Pasqualini

Administración de Redes