[Bloat] I wrote a blog entry about devices I know of out there...

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Fri Feb 3 14:00:08 EST 2017

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Friends in town say that Fairpoint recommends a Zyxel VMG4380-B10A modem
> for bonded pairs. They seem to have fairly good luck with it.

​Unfortunately, the OpenWrt wiki says it has a Broadcom chip in it: no open
source driver the last I knew for them...  While I believe Broadcom sold
off its wifi business and the recipient vendor recently opened its driver
(and there was a reverse engineered driver already available), I don't
believe the DSL chips had a similar change.

​                         - Jim
​