[Bloat] how much delay is too much delay

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:00:41 EST 2017

He mentions symptoms of bufferbloat indirectly and states his
recommended router with QOS from here on.

https://youtu.be/m1Nfxvl8vfc?t=14m36s

It is the Netgear Nighthawk X4S.

https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-routers/R7800.aspx

It uses fq_codel in its QOS implementation.

I'm not sure which models of the Netgear Nighthawk have airtime
fairness, but I think that is the reason the routers are highly
acclaimed by users.