[Bloat] Initial tests with BBR in kernel 4.9

Hans-Kristian Bakke hkbakke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:38:07 EST 2017

Actually.. the 1-4 mbit/s results with fq sporadically appears again as I
keep testing but it is most likely caused by all the unknowns between me an
my testserver. But still, changing to pfifo_qdisc seems to normalize the
throughput again with BBR, could this be one of those times where BBR and
pacing actually is getting hurt for playing nice in some very variable
bottleneck on the way?