[Bloat] Cake "out of tree" on Debian

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:42:36 EST 2017

tc should not be showing ?diffserv?

did you pull your tc from here? https://github.com/dtaht/tc-adv -
fixed this yesterday, or so I thought.

Also: I just refreshed iproute to head and rebased - (I needed working
ra expires support, and it's long past time we updated - regrettably
lede is on 4.4, can't change that, there). It's generally safe to be
running a later iproute2 than the kernel you have.

https://github.com/dtaht/iproute2-head-cake

http://blog.cerowrt.org