[Bloat] I have a new record for bloat

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:22:04 EST 2017

As for my best-ever winner for an ISP test under load, this is cake
compared against sonic.net's default router for their fiber network
connecting from SF to my box in fremont (10 hops).

http://www.taht.net/~d/sonic_106_cake_vs_default.png

We're talking a max of 1.5ms extra induced jitter under load here...
on a 4ms path... and actually latency is reduced once the link gets
going. I sort of now need to do a strictly voip/videoconference test
with no other traffic on the link because of the gpon related
acquire/release delays... but the jamophone seems more feasible by the
day.

(I managed to get it closer to 100% of the uplink later)