[Bloat] Bufferbloat's Greatest Hits :-)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:05:38 EDT 2017

Having just built a portion of my new office into something I can
actually record music in, I am tempted to lay down new versions of "It
GPLs me", "The day the routers died", and "Write in C" at some point.

IF you haven't seen these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y36fG2Oba0 - the day the routers died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3DdvdLQh1U - It GPLs me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S1fISh-pag - Write in C

Songs like these help us remember when working on the internet was fun!

There were so many others I only half remember - stuff that is now
massively obscure like "integrating systems on the s100 bus" and
"built a better model than the one from data general", and so on...

Hmm... I don't see a version of "Every packet's sacred" out there.....