[Bloat] new mailing list for make-wifi-fast funding video

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:09:04 EDT 2017

toke's established a new private mailing list for discussing the next
phase of the make-wifi-fast effort. If you wish to participate, sign
up here.

this list (and the raw video) will remain private  (for a change), as
I feel diluting the message while it is being developed would, well,
dilute it.

My principal problem with what we've shot so far is that there's way
too much "me" in it. The drone footage needs to get done over, also.

--

Dave Täh
http://blog.cerowrt.org