[Bloat] Stab overhead caliculation and mpu for ingress shaping.

Y intruder_tkyf at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 1 21:23:41 EST 2017

Hi Moeller , and all

I found this after I send mail :) then , about egress ,I got it :)
https://www.spinics.net/lists/lartc/msg22399.html

and https://github.com/moeller0/ATM_overhead_detector shows
stab mtu 2048 mpu 53 tsize 256

but I run this inside LAN on my pc,and now this situation is still
same.
then I set no mpu,now.

at last, for ingress like this,

$tc qdisc add dev $ext_ingress root handle 1: stab overhead -4
linklayer ethernet mpu 60 mtu 2048 tsize 256 hfsc default 13

ingress shaping must think at table,
whole speed =(5 per packets ) + (packet size + 10 overhead for PPPoA =
n*48).

I have to measure it, more.

Thank you for reply , Moeller :)

Yuta.

2017-03-01 (水) の 22:36 +0100 に Sebastian Moeller さんは書きました: