[Bloat] Steam In Home Streaming on ath9k wifi

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:48:09 EST 2017

I'll try to get some measurements from both clients... before the end of
the holiday weekend, but it's hard for me to say I'll get the clock sync
right. I have done some client side tuning and driver updates, and that
seems to have improved things, but there is still some bumps that don't
don't make sense.

as a side note, noticing the request for cake testing or whatever, cake was
inferior performance wise for this problem, on the wlan to fq-codel, I
tried it but got worse results (also tried no optimizations on wlan, also
worse peformance). Not sure why that would be but.... well there it is.

Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.com