[Bloat] Steam In Home Streaming on ath9k wifi

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 02:55:30 EST 2017

On 26/11/17 08:29, Caleb Cushing wrote:
> from desktop
>
> Pinging 192.168.1.105 with 32 bytes of data:
> Reply from 192.168.1.105 <http://192.168.1.105>: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

I've also performed a ping test via wifi to the AP. Here are the stats
for 100 pings:

100 packets transmitted, 100 received, 0% packet loss, time 99156ms

Both the laptop and the AP have ath9k cards. The laptop runs Ubuntu
16.04 and the AP runs Debian Jessie. Both have achieved NTP sync.

The vast majority of the ping RTTs are below 2ms, but there are
occasional spikes of multiple tens of ms. I expect that this is due to
the fact that the laptop isn't the only STA that is associated with the AP.