[Bloat] Grade-happy

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Thu Oct 26 11:05:01 EDT 2017

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
    > The author of the original post was trying to get their bufferbloat
    > score from an A to an A+ on dslreports on gfiber.

    > https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Routing-Switching/Bufferbloat-not-an-A-with-Gig-Fiber/td-p/2107667

    > A comment:

    > "That may be one of the single worst things that dslreports.com has
    > brought onto the world with their speedtest, is this constant fear of
    > bufferbloat. Most of it is caused by the configuration of the ISP.

Yeah!!!  (I think)

Deming supposedly said, "Tell me how you'll measure, and I'll tell you how I'll act"
Although I first heard Goldratt say it, attributing it to Deming, but I've
yet to actually find the quote from him:

http://www.duperrin.com/english/2014/06/23/quote-tell-how-you-measure-and-i-will-tell-you-how-i-will-behave/