[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] closing up my make-wifi-fast lab

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:01:12 EDT 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 11:20 AM Kathleen Nichols <nichols at pollere.net> wrote:

> Yes, Dave, thanks for being the guy with the lantern keeping this work
> in front of people and organizing work and measurements. As a "shiny
> object" person who likes to move on to the next "interesting" problem, I
> really appreciate that you stuck it out and worked to make solutions a
> reality, not just algorithms (I also appreciate Eric Dumazet's code!)

thx!

As I begin to pack things up I find myself reflecting on things we all
accomplished together, with our different talents straining
together... like this one:

http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/crypto_fq_bug/

I think everyone thought me, in that blog post, blowing off a call
from hillary's transition team as a joke, but, no, that actually
happened. Had that election gone differently, things might have been
much different.

I too got a shiny object to play with earlier this year, a 36'
sailboat that I'm planning now to live on full time.

Given a choice between working on wifi anymore, and fiddling with
things like NMEA multiplexors, AIS, and solar panels, I'd rather do
that.

PS anybody want some routers?

>         Kathie

CEO, TekLibre, LLC