[Bloat] SQM Settings for Bonded DSL?

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:09:39 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

It's great to get all this advice from people who know more than I do :-) (I should note that the bonded DSL seemed to be working as expected using the no-sqm speed minus 5% procedure.)

Once all the solstice celebrations this weekend settle down (Happy Summer!), I'll pull together some data from the DSL modem and the ATM Overhead Detector and share it with the list.

Best,

Rich