[Bloat] use on all systems? openwrt dead again?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Mon Jun 25 00:20:55 EDT 2018

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018, Caleb Cushingl wrote:

> also does anyone know what's going on with OpenWRT/LEDE? no releases since the
> merger announcement.

no release yet (but I think they are near making one), but the projects have
merged, the openwrt codebase was replaced by the lede codebase

the openwrt wiki died and was only partially recovered, and I believe is now
static views only of the old data they could recover

mailing lists have not yet been merged.

a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff has gotten done.

David Lang