[Bloat] SpaceX and bufferbloat

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:46:14 EDT 2018

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Jim Gettys <jg at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> TF-4 below indicated bufferbloat made SpaceX's failure analysis after its
> second stage failure much more difficult.
>
> https://twitter.com/nextspaceflight/status/973305750989623296
>
> Anyone have a good contact at SpaceX?  In return for a tour, I'd be happy to
> give a talk there...

Not fair. :) Can we all get a tour? Van and Kathie once did a lot of
space related work, too. And spacex blew up "my" satellite on the
falcon 1's third launch. Best  160 seconds of my life, that was, til
the first stage hit the second.

I can skip the tour, actually. Merely knowing that some of our efforts
here were deploying in space would merely make my year.

> Jim

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619