[Bloat] usa bufferbloat

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Fri Jan 11 19:50:46 EST 2019

I wonder what Tek Savvy is like?  They're a Canadian ISP, based in my
old home town, providing their last-mile service over lined controlled
by the doupoly (Bell and the local cable monopoly). I know they're smart
enough to want to minimize bloat, but I don't know how constrained they are.

Anybody in this discussion a customer of theirs?

--dave

[Resent from my home email, as work isn't subscribed]