[Bloat] open invention network conference oct 2

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 12:44:19 EDT 2019

since patent issues have been an even bigger PITA than normal of late,
perhaps more might enjoy a top level brief outside their basic experience
in october.
http://www.iam-events.com/events/software-ip-2019/custom-18-2a8655155b7543c0a065aa0e6ce90edf.aspx

disclosure: teklibre and bufferbloat.net are longstanding members of OIN.

I've pinged them to ask if they need a piano player.