[Bloat] DOCSIS cable modems that support PIE?

Neal Cardwell ncardwell at google.com
Sun May 12 17:24:50 EDT 2019

Anyone have a pointer to a cable modem model that is available for purchase
and implements the DOCSIS 3.1 PIE mechanism?  (So far, my searches for this
have only found other people asking this question, rather than the answer.
Apologies if I missed something that should be easy to find.)

I'm curious to have one for testing with BBR v2. I'm aware of the Linux PIE
implementation, but it would be nice to have the actual cable modem version
to play with as well.

Thanks!
neal