[Bloat] will starlink have bufferbloat?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu May 23 21:38:46 EDT 2019

 Mailing lists seem to be no longer effectively indexed by Google, so I've
been trying various alternative means of having our issues show up in the
world.

That Reddit post got a bit of traction, as the author of "delay is not an
option" showed up, and it does help that I'm pretty passionately interested
in the overall subject... How a service intended to carry internet for
millions is actually going to work has had too few questions of it asked so
far.